Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - Goodwood - Human Resources - 13 Month Placement (July 2024)
We believe in creating an environment where you, our placement student, can learn and develop during your time with us and where you are given your own areas of responsibility from the start. Our experts and mentors will treat you as part of the team from day one, encouraging you to bring your own ideas to the table and giving you the opportunity to show what you can really do.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style, and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer internship opportunities and we are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 13-month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce, ‘take the best that exists and make it better’, permeates in everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, gaining practical insights into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars – Goodwood - Human Resources – 13 Month Placement (July 2024)
Do you have an interest in understanding how HR can take the business forwards? Do you want to gain valuable and practical HR experience?
The HR team at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars will provide you with the opportunity to experience different areas of HR. You will gain exposure and experience in topics from employee engagement, diversity and inclusion to onboarding and employee benefits.
What will you be doing?
Run the internal networking platform for our interns
Support with onboarding process of employees into the business.
Contribute to various projects to support HR’s continuous improvement in the business.
Understand and interpret different data sets and to aid HR decision-making.
Support personnel data integrity and accuracy.
Support with the roll out, delivery and resulting actions of the employee survey.
Find improvements in HR processes and action these.
Working towards a 2:2 or above at degree level.
An interest and passion for Human Resources.
Fluent in English (both spoken & written).
German language is advantageous.
Experienced Microsoft Office user, including Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Why choose us?
· Great Pay - A competitive annual salary of £23,100, 27 days holiday (pro rata to your contract), and an attractive pension scheme.
· Rewarding Work-Life Balance - Contracted working hours are 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, helping you develop a fulfilling work-life balance.
· Exciting Additional Benefits - You will have the opportunity to enjoy other employee benefits including access to our Advantages scheme, giving you access to a range of offers and discounts, and a subsidised on-site restaurant.
What are we responsible for?
· Supporting you in your training and ensuring you settle into your role and feel welcomed.
· Working sustainably and ethically.
· Providing you with the opportunity to bring your own ideas and develop yourself.
· Ensuring you are happy with your work-life balance and feel as though your contribution to the business is being valued.
· Encouraging you to develop your soft skills such as creating working relationships, communicating effectively, delivering presentations and gaining confidence in your own ability, supporting you in both your return to university and your future career.
What do you need to do now?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today using the link below.
The next stages of the recruiting process could include; online testing, a one-way video interview, and then a face to face, telephone, or virtual interview with the hiring manager.
We operate rolling recruitment. This means we may close the application window earlier than identified if sufficient applications are received, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please ensure that you complete all of the free text questions for your application to be progressed. Please also include a role relevant cover letter, explaining why we should consider you for this position.
To be eligible for this position, you must be returning to your studies for a minimum of 6 months after completion of this placement and be able to provide proof of your legal right to work in the UK if you are not a UK passport holder.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st January 2024