Regional Wholesale Parts Sales Manager
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
The Regional Wholesale Body & Paint Manager has to execute and support the strategy and business concepts to expand the sales volume through the BMW dealer network in the assigned territory. The Wholesale Parts and Body & Paint Business represents ~40 % of the total parts business of BMW NA.
The selected candidate will manage and develop the overall CCRC and Wholesale Parts Business for the related Dealers to increase revenue and profit for the assigned BMW / MINI Region, which includes:
- Drive Wholesale Parts Sales in respective Region
- Drive CCRC Network Growth to Dealers and IRF
- Drive Collision Parts Sales to Dealers
- Promote Insurance Partnerships in the related Market
- Manage CCRC Audits
- Manage and Promote ColorSystem Sales
- Manage multiple dealer communications
- Promote and Sell BMW Group Remanufactured Parts Portfolio
- Develop and implement strategies for growing competitive parts business
- Drive Marketing initiatives/campaigns for related Dealers
- Manage multiple Sales Presentations and Business Opportunity offers during Events
- Drive multiple Sales and Incentive campaigns for related Dealers
- Support, implement, and monitor programs designed to grow BMW dealers’ revenue, profits, and market share in the area of wholesale parts. This is to be accomplished by increasing the sales of Original Equipment Parts, Chemicals, and ColorSystem BMW Group products.
- Work closely with BMW / MINI regional and National teams to develop market specific strategies for increasing BMW Group wholesale parts market share
- Field support for all BMW Group Wholesale Parts programs
- Manage regional Parts & Wholesale resources to support national strategies and Regional field staff
- Manage dealer personnel including General Manager and Parts Director regarding wholesale parts and CCRC sales strategy
- Ensure all assigned Dealers achieves sales targets by supporting the BMW and MINI wholesale parts business / sales channel business concepts to expand the wholesale sales volume through the BMW Group dealer network
- Analyze the related Dealer Wholesale Parts strategy set up and deviate best practices
- Analyze the best practices of competitors and decide for best adaption in local market
- Manage the Dealer Wholesale Parts Bonus Payout based on target achievement
In support of BMW of North America’s business objectives, this position requires occasional attendance at a BMW office, but this is primarily a remote position. Job requires ability to travel and participate in external events which may involve stairs, uneven surfaces or outdoor exposure. May be required to carry product boxes and set up/break down product displays. May be required to stand extended amount of time during exhibitions and trade shows as position requires.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
- Technical Engineering and/or Associates Business degree
- 5-7 years of Aftersales experience, preference Retail and Wholesale
- Prior sales experience preferred
- People Leadership experience of min 2-3 Years i.e. Parts Manager
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.