Digitalization Design Intern
Your work will focus primarily on:
- Support the creation of product conceptual designs.
- Translate the product’s mission, user research and analytics data into clear and simple user interfaces.
- Design and prototype highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media.
- Create communication concepts for products.
- Provide support to create prototypes.
- Be an active student of Graphic or Industrial Design, Engineering or related field of study, coursing 6th – 9th semester.
- Availability from July 1st to December 30th 2023, between 7:00 am – 4:30 pm (40 hours per week) from Monday to Friday, in BMW Group Plant San Luis Potosí.
- Have a valid RFC.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop an Illustrator.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Self-initiative, with good marketing and communication skills.
- Advanced English skills.