Customer Services Advisor
REAL ADDED VALUE: A CONTENTED CUSTOMER. WE ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE. USE NUMBERS. CREATE JOY. BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES.
It takes a trusted team of passionate ambassadors to deliver the kind of personal support our dealers have come to expect from us. People with the business acumen and interpersonal skills to add real value wherever they go. So if you’re looking to take on a challenging new role where your success is both recognised and rewarded, join us in driving the future of mobility sales.
Customer Service Advisor – 22 Month FTC
The customer services team are at the heart of our business and will act as the customer’s voice within the organisation. In this role you will provide exemplary customer services on complex customer queries as well as assisting with maintenance of the customer’s account. You will work with the retailer network to establish effective working relationships with our partners and work together to resolve customer issues. A high level of organizational skill is required as is a keen attention to detail.
- The customer is at the heart of what we do daily, work to ensure first contact resolution on all calls / emails and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Log all customer complaints on internal systems and resolve in line with Central Bank timelines. Sources of complaints can be from customers or retailers; through white mail, email, phone call or survey.
- Build positive working relationships with our dealer network as well as third party retailers who may yet become a partner. Work to ensure that relevant interactions are authorized by the customer, i.e. settlement quotations.
- Handle sensitive customer cases including deceased cases and pre arrears changes of circumstance with compassion and care. These cases are highly sensitive and require a great deal of skill to navigate with customers’ families. Procedures for these cases must be followed carefully and next steps communicated confidently displaying apathy and understanding to customer’s next of kin in these situations. You will be required to work with external agencies like MABS in some of these cases.
- Previous experience in customer service based role, including administration and customer calls. Ideally in the motor trade industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with Financial Services Industry and products would be advantageous.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- APA Qualification in Consumer Credit preferred.
Based in our offices in Santry Dublin, as part of your role, you will work a 37.5 hour week between 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We are also open to flexible working patterns and support working remotely. If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer care we’d like to hear from you.
In return we have an attractive flexible benefits scheme, with the option to select from:
Competitive holiday entitlement
Bonus scheme (subject to scheme rules)
You will be working in a highly engaged environment within a small team”
At BMW Group, we are committed to offering our employees the right balance between work and personal life. We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer and for most roles, it could be possible to agree flexible hours, job share, compressed hours or part-time working hours and so please discuss your individual requirements as part of the application process so we can try to agree a suitable arrangement. [For this role, we also support a hybrid model which combines remote and office working.] #LI-Hybrid.
Rolling recruitment, once we have filled the roles the advert will be closed.