Business Development & Customer Care Manager, Motorrad
The Business Development & Customer Care Manager, Motorrad USA is responsible for developing a dealer network strategy that will achieve and exceed BMW Motorrad USA Sales objectives, deliver industry leading customer satisfaction and the ultimate premium experience, on- and offline to customers. Network transformation will be a critical pillar to achieve sales growth in the US market. Focus on short-, mid-and long-term development of structures, processes, and systems. In support of BMW Group’s business objectives, this position requires regular attendance at a BMW office/facility with remote work capability (hybrid).
- Develop and implement dealer network strategy for BMW motorcycles in the US based upon thorough analysis of the US Motorcycle market.
- Evaluate and facilitate new dealer appointments, execute ownership changes, relocations and terminations according to BMW Group standards and guidelines
- Set-up of regular reporting of customer topics in the Customer Board
- Develop, implement, and monitor dealer agreement, requirements and updates
- Implement and monitor worldwide corporate identity, trademarks, and image of BMW Motorrad
- Facilitate and structure the communication with Dealer Forum
- Develop and control the annual BMPR program
- Facilitate, expand, and attend Spader 20-group meetings
What are you waiting for? Put yourself in the driver's seat of your career and apply for our Business Development & Customer Care Manager, Motorrad position today!
Join the BMW Team and enjoy a high-performance benefits package which includes:
- Company medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) savings plan
- Retirement Income Account (RIA)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Generous Paid Time Off in addition to Company paid holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related job experience is desirable
- Minimal of 7-10 years’ experience in Automotive/Motorcycle management both on wholesale and retail side of the business
- Financial planning and analysis experience is desirable, as well as familiarity with dealer development issues, particularly the US Franchise Law
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills, organizational and project management skills.
- Requires ability to view the big picture to understand challenges, identify alternative actions and lead implementation of action plans.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Licensed and active motorcyclist.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.