Quality IT Senior Specialist
As a Quality IT Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit testing and documentation of specific application and will produce the entire solution architecture documentation package and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts.
You will work with the project manager and business analyst who have the requirements to develop an automated process by which vendor proposals can be received, tracked, and approved / disapproved.
Also, investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or any related field.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core / MVC framework.
- Experience with interfacing / designing solutions using C#, .Net Core, Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Backups of database.
- Experience writing tests with NUnit / XUnit / MSTest.
- Desired skills on REACT, Redux and Scrum Methodology.
- Fluent business English.