Parts Logistics Intern (Fall 2023)
The Parts Logistics Intern is responsible for encouraging the co-operation and alignment between business functions and IT Teams with project management elements, as well as supporting full system development life cycle of projects within SAP; specifically within the role of an analyst.
The qualified intern should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Technical/functional development and support of IT applications with a concentration in the SAP Logistics module.
- Project Management Support for project planning, and coordination.
- Complete and implement small business requests, including documentation, evaluating, problem solving and reporting.
- Help identify, design, and implement internal process improvements (agile/lean).
- Creating presentations and communication documents using Corporate Identity standards.
- Support with a major project spanning areas over the entire plant.
- Implement Small Business Requests.
- Perform tasks related to the agile transformation roadmap.
- Pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or similar field.
- Demonstrating strong written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
- Analytical mind that is open to innovative ideas.
- Ideally with some IT background.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major).
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university.
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term.
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE (8/14/23 - 12/15/23).
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employees.