Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you are responsible for independently and proactively leading strategic and tactical HR support by partnering with assigned and all business unit leaders to ensure that employees are treated in an equitable and consistent manner aligned with company policies and practices. By providing a valuable consultative relationship with internal clients and managers, you will design and deliver key projects involving organization development, resourcing, ongoing talent management, employee engagement and related HR initiatives while providing day-to-day counsel to managers and employees at all levels of the company.
You are a key partner in escalated Associate investigations in accordance with Handbook policies and unsuccessful performance-related action. You will work closely with the business management to facilitate all development programs, including any performance management activity, consulting, training and facilitation activity. You must lead and manage confidential Associate concerns and personnel issues requiring a high degree of confidentiality and risk management.
In addition, you will lead and manage complex employment processing, ie. International Associates, Global Leadership Development Program (GLDP) and leadership talent recruitment. You will work closely with the HR Management Coordinator and HR Business Partners to oversee all HR Management procedures to ensure compliance and raises opportunity to the Head of HR Management.
In support of BMW Group's business objectives, this position requires regular attendance at a BMW office/facility with remote work capability (hybrid). In-office days may be assigned by the line manager.
Join the BMW Shared Services team and enjoy a high-performance benefits package which includes:
- Company medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) savings plan
- Retirement Income Account (RIA)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- 24 days of Paid Time Off in addition to Company paid holidays
- Salary Range: $105,213 - $142,347 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
- Bachelor’ degree in Business or equivalent professional work experience required (Human Resources Management, preferred)
- 5-7 years Human Resources, Associate Relations experience and/or experience dealing with Associate performance/disciplinary issues
- 3-5 years multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years working with and presenting to multiple levels of management
- 3-5 years labor relations experience including contract negotiations
- Professional Certification such as PHR, SPHR, and/or SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
- Knowledge of Federal, State (California specific), and local employment regulations.
- Direct or indirect leadership of team members
- Prior experience leading the vendor selection process including Request for Proposal and Request for Quote