2023 BMW Rising Scholars
The BMW Rising Scholars Program allows rising high school seniors to work part-time at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC while attending high school and a participating Career and Technical Education (CATE) center. The participating CATE centers are Donaldson Career Center, Enoree Career and Technology Center, Golden Strip Career and Technology Center, J Harley Bonds Career Center, Daniel Morgan Technology Center, RD Anderson Applied Technology Center, Brashier Middle College, and Swofford Career Center.
Participation allows students to further their education in a unique program that introduces the student to skills that will elevate their knowledge while also giving them experience and marketable skills in a high-tech manufacturing environment. Upon completion, students may be eligible to be considered for candidacy in the BMW Scholars Program at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC.
Students will spend their time training in ONE of two designated program tracks, automotive or technical.
There is no obligation for continued employment by BMW MC or the student upon completion of the program by the student.
Hourly wage is $15.00 per hour.
- Student must be a rising senior attending one of the participating CATE Centers to be considered.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a program related to the automotive or technical track such as Mechatronics, Industrial Electricity, Automotive Technology, Diesel Technology, etc.
- Minimum 2.8 GPA required.
- Commitment to training up to 15 hours per week at BMW during the program.
-Attach a copy of your HS transcript and your resume to your application.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Time management and organizational skills are a necessity.
- MS Office experience preferred (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employee.