QMT Exterior Components Coordinator
As a QMT Exterior Components Coordinator, you will be enabling, developing and supporting suppliers with the industrialization and problem solving in series production, as well as defining and agreeing the reliability indicators/relevant critical characteristics to ensure quality standards.
Furthermore, you will be guaranteeing the launch team integration with the responsible Quality management from the BMW plants around the world regarding operational work, execution of pre-series, attainment, assurance of ramp up curve, stabilization of quality levels of series products and integrating decisions, measures and agreements made with suppliers.
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering. Master degree preferable.
- 5+ years of professional quality process/components experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Tool Tracking / Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing systems and Process / Systems Audits.
- Ideally experience in ligthing components.
- Excellent knowledge in Quality, Supplier Quality, Six Sigma, development of suppliers and Project Management.
- Fluent business English.