Intern, Operational Excellence
This is an internship position for a Summer Rotation, expected to start around June 5, 2023 through September 1, 2023 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Drive the sales success of one of the world’s most exciting and iconic brands and help to redefine the automotive retail experience for customers in the US market. Join our team and influence BMW Retail Sales Operations with a focus on process improvement in our dealer network. You will gain hands on experience with Network Performance Management, CRM, Retail Digitalization, Online Sales and Marketing Operations.
You will support the analysis, coordination and implementation of cross-functional and time-critical activities that will drive sales and improve the quality of the BMW business. Primarily, this includes supporting creative development and implementation of monthly analysis for the regional field team as well as executive stakeholders. Work with a highly agile and fast-paced team to drive operational excellence in our dealer network. In this role, not only will you gain valuable hands-on experience with using data to drive business success, but you will also have a voice in defining the future of BMW sales operations.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Volunteer Time
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Field of Study: STEM, Economics, Business
- Have completed at least 30 college credit hours at time of application (Must attach a copy of college unofficial transcript)
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major)
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Availability to work standard BMW business hours
- Conscientious, responsible, flexible, motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team, strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages: English (fluent, oral, and written)
- Experience with Tableau or other similar data visualization system
BMW NA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.