International Intern Talent Management, Americas Region (Fall 2023)
The regional Talent Management intern is responsible for a broad range of Talent Management day-to-day and project topics, incl. strategic HR instruments, leadership development, succession planning, employer branding & recruiting, as well as change management. We are more than the average HR department. We are supporting the whole Americas region including Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, and the United States.
The qualified intern should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Organization and planning of leadership programs throughout the region
- Content creation and planning of regional meetings, workshops and projects
- Preparation of market research presentations and trend reports
- Supporting talent management processes throughout the region
- Support in change management and implementation of new learning management system and new talent management processes
- Support of design and delivery of a new leadership development program
- Regional support in using data analytics for HR information
- HR/Psych/Business degree or other applicable field (Master’s Degree student preferred).
- Microsoft Office (considerable experience in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Interest/experience in collaboration platforms and new technologies (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Confluence).
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work self-directedly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple assignments.
- German and/or Spanish language skills (preferred).
- Successful completion of previous internship/working student assignment within the BMW group (3-month period minimum).
- Current enrollment in Master program outside of the US or enrolled in the last year of a Bachelor program outside of the US.
- Equivalent of 3.0 GPA.
- Must provide the following paperwork in English:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Last University Performance Record
- Relevant references and certificates
- Fall Rotation Dates: 9/18/2023-3/15/2024
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employees.