Microsoft Solutions - M365 Intern (Fall 2023)
The Microsoft Solutions - M365 Intern will be part of an agile team that is responsible for the development and implementation of globally used tools for collaboration within the BMW Group on the Microsoft stack. They will work on and implement new concepts and features and help us to improve Office 365 for the many BMW internal and external employees worldwide.
The qualified intern should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Support change and communication team regarding Office 365 rollout world wide.
- Help M365 team to prepare new Office365 services for approval with stake holders.
- Implement new M365 offerings in the BMW group.
- Support and implement new reporting and KPIs for our products.
- Power BI Portal for M365 KPIs.
- Rollout of a new O365 functionality in a smaller market.
- Optimization of licenses.
- Interested in and passionate about IT technologies and innovative IT solutions.
- Experience with Azure AD and Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in the areas of agile tools & methods.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork, planning, organizing and co-ordination skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Self-motivated, structured and result driven.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major).
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application.
- Ability to complete 3 alternating work terms for co-op positions.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university.
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term.
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE August 14th, 2023 to December 15th, 2023.
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employees.