Everything starts with passion at the BMW Group. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work are united that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart’s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
As a Process Leader of Assembly, you will lead a production team, plan tasks, training, attendance, shift schedule, recruiting, qualification and development of your personnel.
You are responsible to fulfill the production program in the assigned production line in terms of quality, quantity and efficiency.
You ensure an appropriate process regarding health, safety, environmental protection, order and cleanliness and working ergonomics in the assigned area.
You initiate and coordinate system optimizations in collaboration with the respective support functions, implement process adjustments due to concept changes and prepare technical documentation (sketches, schedule charts, flow charts, work instructions).
- Technical education in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronic or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- ideally knowledge in wiring harness manufacturing / installation
- 3+ years of experience in automotive industry.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams or project organizations.
- Working in an international network and multicultural environment.