Consolidated Services Intern (Fall 2023)
The Consolidated Services Intern will Support the specialists of Inbound Logistics, Quality, Packaging and Operations at the Packing Plant with problem solving, data analysis, and system improvement. Support of all current special projects as needed and the development of KPI reporting.
The qualified intern should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Create new automatizations for data manipulation;
- Generate new Power BI data analysis;
- Support the implementation of automated (robot) machine programming in the Packaging business
- New process documentations.
- Data analysis of inbound trailers.
- Reverse logistics tracking for returnable containers;
- Generate daily overview reports of production data and results;
- Help the quality process regarding data management and analysis (excel, Vba);
- Process documentation and standards creation (VISIO, MS Word).
- Pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, IT Related field.
- Microsoft Excel (experience with VLookup, Macros, etc. preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major), 3.4 or above preferred.
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application.
- Ability to complete 3 alternating work terms for co-op positions.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university.
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term.
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE ( 08/14/2023 - 12/15/2023)
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employees.