Master Motorrad Technician
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
The Master and Motorrad Technician is responsible for repairing buyback motorcycles and performing advanced diagnostics on motorcycles that are difficult to repair. They will also be responsible for generating TSARA and Teile Clearing cases as needed for reposting and resolution documentation.
He/she will provide technical support during slow months on BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars vehicles as well as mentor other technicians and assign work as needed. The Master and Motorrad Technician will maintain a clean, safe and professional workstation and workshop environment according to BMW standards. This role will also participate in Hazardous Waste Room and Tire Room cleaning as necessary.
The Master and Motorrad Technician will work alongside product engineers to explore resolutions to problems and test repair instructions and procedures. They will receive and carry out repair order as dispatched and will provide labor, time and parts estimates for repair services.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee car program
401(k) Savings Plan
Retirement Income Account
- High School Diploma or equivalent Automotive Technology training (factory or independent equivalency studies).
- 3-5 years as a motorcycle technician.
- Exceptional mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills
- Valid Driver’s license with the necessary credentials to operate a motorcycle legally on public roads.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- Post-secondary Training courses (OEM or Independent learning courses)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
BMW NA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.