Contract Management System, Senior Project Analyst
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the operations strategy, architectural / IT landscape development and implementation timeline, rollout planning, portfolio migration planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics/data governance and data security concepts, document management, migration of Siebel workflows into CMS, governance structures and harmonization and alignment to US specific business requirements.
What awaits you?
Interaction with Originations/Funding, Contract management, CRM, end of term, collections/recovery, compliance, special accounts incl. bankruptcy, titles, remarketing, digital self-services, lease end and terminations.
Support Project Manager and Core Project Team
- The CMS, Sr. Project Analyst is responsible for supporting the developing and execution of the retail lease/loan contract management solution by understanding the requirements of the markets and business leaders and the strategic direction of the organization.
- Provide support in the evaluation of running projects and existing legacy systems for comprehensive planning and strategic alignment, long-term CRM planning and implementation concepts.
- The role must understand and communicate industry and BMW/SF strategic direction to ensure the alignment of the solution accordingly. Additionally, identify, understand, and communicate future trends, changing customer needs, emerging technology requirements and potential new business areas to management. This needs to be considered to design a system that is both able to service the current and future requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the execution and delivery of continuous software release by understanding and coordinating the epic backlog for the platform and serves as the ‘voice of the customer’ into the Agile Development Team to deliver a Software Solution which meets those needs.
- Collaborates with internal teams namely with the BOBCAT team, Accounting, Cash & Financial Reporting, the business lines and also with external partners like the Product Vendor, Integration Partner, Test-Partner and External Consultant to support with the design, development and deploying the solution to the markets. Those stakeholders and resources may be geographically distributed.
- Propagates knowledge of the program and its benefits to the agile team members and supports the agile team to reach their targets.
- Works day to day with the agile team for Knowledge-transfer, clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy.
- The CMS, Sr. Project Analyst supports the operational governance for the CMS product and associates processes according to the role definition in the agile methodology. The role must work closely with global operations and regional operations governance functions.
- This role also act as a support for the business lines and topics related to the migration of the CMS.
- The CMS, Sr. Project Analyst ensures Canadian representation and business participants are present and contributing in all phases of the project.
- This role also evaluates the progress and results and provides feedback in a timely fashion, recognizes and acknowledges the skills of key team members and utilizes their strengths to the benefit of the project.
Planning and Roadmap
- Responsible for supporting the creation and prioritization of the High Level Requirements in form of Epics and the setup and maintenance of a High Level Plan and recommendation of the implementation roadmap to incrementally deliver new functionality to the customers in an agile manner, while gradually building on the foundation to deliver more sophisticated capabilities through a customer centric approach and innovation.
- Provide support to the engineering and cross-functional stakeholders to define a roadmap that meets business and consumer needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints.
Requirement Management and Product Development
- Responsible for supporting the project planning and ensures the quality and maturity of the artifacts (e.g. Epics and User Stories) within the planning process.
- Also responsible for the readiness and maturity of the user stories for the respective gateways. Accordingly, needs to understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs and needs to identify market opportunities and define product strategy to reflect those.
- Ensures the delivery of scope, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently and acts as the `voice of the customer’ in this context.
- Request the user stories from the involved teams and creates Statements of Work/Request for Proposal according to the sourcing decision.
- Ensures that the design is properly documented i.e. traceability of requirement to design, ensures knowledge transfer, ability to supply external auditors full explanation on how solution functions, ensures that documentation has proper basis to record future changes, and history of past changes (change audit trail).
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in financial services, banking or insurance industry.
- 3+ years of experience in business/IT projects or operations including:
- Process/quality management, software product management, IT, or operations management.
- Working in teams distributed across multiple locations and countries.
- Deep understanding and ability to design/change complex operational business processes.
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations, laws and compliance topics with an ability to incorporate these aspects into the development of optimal business processes.
- Fluent business English. German appreciated.
- Experience in change, rollout, test management and training.
- Extensive experience and knowledge with using diverse design and Initiative methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication, rhetorical and conflict resolutions skills, also in a multi-cultural context.
- Assertiveness and ability to convince. From Regional and Managing Director level down to Initiative team members at the vendor.
- Agile methodology and working with teams and in agile development environments.
- Initiative planning.
- Banking & Financial Services knowledge (industry trends and developments, organization & controls, business & IT regulations and law, risk management, tax treatments, accounting treatments, etc.).
- Car industry, trends, competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of internet, mobile technology, and digitalization solutions.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT architectures and system integration paradigms.
- Problem Solving and continuous improvement skills (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, AGILE).
Benefits of working at BMW Group Canada include:
- An award winning culture.
- Cutting edge innovation and creativity.
- Incredible BMW, MINI and Motorrad employee vehicle/motorcycle programs.
- Flexible working models.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Performance incentives programs.
- First-rate health and wellness benefits.
- Education reimbursement.
- World-class office space.
- Fresh & nutritious meals in our amazing fully staffed, and subsidized, onsite cafeteria.
- Fully stocked coffee/tea bar.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply today!
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.
BMW has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, or you would like to learn more about our Accessibility policies, provide feedback or request documentation, please contact Accessibility@bmw.ca.