Intern, Customer Test Coordination (KNT)
This is a full-time internship position for a Spring Rotation expected to start around March 20, 2023 through September 15, 2023 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
The intern will support the US Team for customer tests to conduct drives with pre-released vehicles and drivers out of the senior management team at the location in Woodcliff Lake. The focus of those activities is both to optimize the functional and technical characteristics as well as the human machine interface of these systems to the needs and wishes of US customers.
- Coordinating the usage of the relevant vehicles according to the agreed project plan.
- Conducting interviews with the drivers and transferring all feedbacks and drive documentation into the KNT data base.
- Ensure a timely verification of all reported incidents, coordinating the pre-analysis, and providing all relevant data from the drives.
- Preparation and communication of a regular status to counterparts at the headquarter in Munich.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Volunteer Time
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major)
- Have completed at least 30 college credit hours at time of application (year 3 or 4)
- Field of Study: Engineering or similar with concentration on Electrical & Automotive
- Strong coding/programming skills
- Prior BMW Group experience (applicable to international students only)
- Must attach a copy of college unofficial transcript
- Ability to work full-time (36.25 hours/week)
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Languages: English (fluent, oral and written)
BMW of North America, LLC is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.