Supplier Quality ManagementSan Luis Potosí07.12.2022
URL of this page was copied to paste buffer
QMT Exterior Components Coordinator
A great team is looking forward to working with you in our San Luis Potosí location.SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR PERFECT SYNCHRONISATION.For a concept to fly, you need a team with its feet planted firmly on the ground. Specialists who can precisely steer highly complex systems while also ensuring everyone involved works together smoothly. This is the basis for achieving excellence. We want to make this an even greater part of our future, so we are currently seeking a:
As a QMT Exterior Components Coordinator, you will be enabling, developing and supporting suppliers with the industrialization and problem solving in series production, as well as defining and agreeing the reliability indicators/relevant critical characteristics to ensure quality standards.
Furthermore, you will be guaranteeing the launch team integration with the responsible Quality management from the BMW plants around the world regarding operational work, execution of pre-series, attainment, assurance of ramp up curve, stabilization of quality levels of series products and integrating decisions, measures and agreements made with suppliers.
You should have:
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering. Master degree preferable.
- 5+ years of professional quality process/components experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Tool Tracking / Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing systems and Process / Systems Audits.
- Ideally experience in ligthing.
- Excellent knowledge in Quality, Supplier Quality, Six Sigma and Project Management.