Senior Specialist Wholesale Operations
1. Conduct wholesale payment and repayment processes with business partners both internally and externally to ensure accurate and timely processing. Process Demo/Rolls-Royce finance request and respond to dealer daily transaction request.
2. Dealer contract management, credit line set up, cash deposit management and other related operations, follow up all credit approval conditions and manage dealer credit line after activation.
3. Act as internal process, policy and system expert. Proactively propose process optimization and system enhancement.
4. Daily/monthly wholesale finance report preparation and reconciliation. Communicate with Accounting Department regarding daily funding transfer of repayment and disbursement, and cash deposit management.
5. Maintaining contact with dealerships, handle enquiries, etc.
6. Support line manager to drive team projects and cooperate & communicate with other departments for any changes required.
7. Providing ongoing training and guidance to junior associate and business partners.
8. Back up for wholesale audit team floor check.
9. Assist in other business-related assignments as required.
1.Bachelors degree or above.
2.Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
3.Mandarin and English speaker.
4.Accuracy, detail-oriented and ability to work under pressure.
5.Be able to work in a team environment.
6.Be able to deal with multi-tasks.
7.Strong communication and interpersonal skills.