- contact and cooperation with workshops and insurers in the field of claims handling,
- verification of the completeness of documents and information necessary for the proper conduct of the damage settlement process,
- substantive verification and acceptance of cost documents received from suppliers,
- reporting of settlements to internal customers of the organization.
- student in min. one year perspective,
- very good skills using Microsoft Windows environment and MS Office package,
- fluent in Polish, very good practical knowledge of English (oral and written),
- high analytical skills and good organization of work,
- conscientiousness and precision in completing assigned tasks,
- ability to work in a team and very good interpersonal communication.
What we offer
- 15 months of paid internship,
- challenging tasks in various business areas,
- opportunity to gain new professional experience,
- stable working conditions in an international company with an established position in the market,
- team of enthusiastic people, eager to share knowledge and best practice with you.