STUDY MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (B. SC.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP IT SPECIALIST FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.
Are you interested in IT and business management and would like to work on future topics? Then this course of study is just right for you, as modern software solutions have become indispensable not only in our vehicles. Administrative and business fields of activity also require efficient support through state-of-the-art IT systems. You take on an “interpreter function” and thus combine IT with business management usefully. Therewith, you solve problems and set up information and telecommunication systems.
What you will learn with us.
- Plan and realise agile IT projects on your own
- Use of different software development tools
- Discover the IT world of the BMW Group and contribute to its further development
- Programming languages (e.g. Java or C ++)
- Analysis of problems and find solutions as advisor for your colleagues
- Development of application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Theoretical knowledge during exciting lectures of the study such as information systems, business processes and software engineering
- Use your personal strengths across various departments
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Innovative IT projects and varying challenges
- Participation in and control of agile teams
- Development of internal IT tools and services
- Exciting areas such as app development, business relationship management, cyber security, project management, connected vehicles, purchasing, quality assurance
- Possible personal development in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Take pleasure in collaborating with other people in a multicultural/ international environment
- Interest in IT
- Analytical skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Understanding for business contexts and processes
- Customer centricity and strong communication skills
- Reliable and accurate way of working
- Joy for mathematics, computer science and business administration
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- University entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.