Study with in-depth practical experience User Experience Design (B. Sc.).
In times of digitalisation and autonomous driving, it's not just the performance and price of a product that counts, but rather the experience. A key success factor is how the properties of a product meet the needs of its users. Do you love design and IT? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because in user experience design you ensure that the use of a product, especially with regard to software and IT systems, is designed to be as pleasant as possible for the user. Together with your team, you not only take care of the visual design, but in particular the information architecture behind it.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of all areas of software applications, programming, design and the methodology of prototyping
- Independent planning, implementation and control of agile projects
- Application of software development tools
- Design of user-friendly and ergonomic user interfaces
- Design and programming of software solutions
- Deep user experience design knowledge
- Interface function to product development, IT, design and many other specialist areas
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures during your studies such as computer science, conception and usability, design and design as well as psychology and communication science
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Exciting activities in areas such as software development, IT and autonomous driving
- Multifaceted challenges in own projects
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy working with technology
- Passion for our vehicles
- Empathy with customer requests
- Communication talent
- Wanting to work independently in a team
- Enjoy maths, physics and computer science
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A general university entrance qualification or advanced technical college entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
4.5 years (thereof approx. 27.5 months practice time in the company)
Training and study process.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.