Study with in-depth practical experience Technical Management (B. Eng.).
Do you always have the big picture in mind and want to benefit twice? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because here you are responsible for the entire manufacturing process of the tool construction projects with which “sheer driving pleasure” is built. This includes the external procurement of materials, standard and purchased parts, services, tools as well as the coordination of awards and quality control to ensure that our premium quality is always maintained. In addition, you coordinate workload, work and schedule planning for your projects and supervise the incorporation of the pressing tools in all vehicle-producing plants of the BMW Group - worldwide.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of planning, capacity and quality
- Independent management, coordination and supervision of customer discussions
- System and project control
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Development, programming and modification of software and hardware
- Exciting activities in areas such as tool design, software development or information technology
- Varying challenges in own projects
- Diverse training opportunities in project and management positions or specialisation in a certain area
What you should bring along.
- Enjoyment of technology and technical understanding
- Logical thinking and spatial imagination
- Passion for our vehicles
- Team and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and criticism
- Motivation and motivation
- Care and reliability
- Enjoy maths, physics, chemistry, German and English
- A general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The Right Application.
Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your dual studies.