Study with in-depth practical experience Computer Engineering (B. Sc.).
Computer science has become essential in the age of digitisation. But modern IT systems need to be developed, built and ultimately monitored. As a dual degree student (f/m/x) in Computer Engineering at our partner university OTH Regensburg, not only do you get to know all the important areas of computer science, but you will also gain insights into electrical engineering. As a result, you will significantly shape the future of the BMW Group in two areas of innovation.
What you will learn with us.
- Use of various computer programmes including the associated hardware
- Development of software systems and their installation in systems so that a functioning application is available in the end
- Concept and prototype implementation of tests on control units and laboratory vehicles
- Independent construction and operation of IT security systems
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures in the field of electrical engineering
Basic knowledge in the areas of programming, measurement technology and computer science
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Independent collaboration in agile teams
- Own innovative IT projects
- Exciting areas such as app development, business relationship management, cyber security, project management, connected vehicles, purchasing, quality assurance
- Possible personal development in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Fun thinking logically and analytically
- Technical understanding
- Fun dealing with technology
- Passion for our vehicles
- Enjoy working independently in a team
- Flexibility and creativity
- Accuracy and a sense for details
- Enjoy maths, physics and computer science
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.