Study with in-depth practial experience Logistics Engineering and Management (B. Eng.).
Are you enthusiastic about logistics and global networking? Would you also like to stand on your own feet? Then this study with in-depth practial experience is just right for you. Because here you become a logistics expert while working miracles. Together with your colleagues, you keep our global sales network alive day after day. You will learn where and how our vehicles and parts are transported to our dealers and customers around the world by air freight, truck or cargo ship. The use of state-of-the-art IT systems will help you to network worldwide.
What you will learn with us.
- In-depth understanding of the entire spectrum of logistics – from physical supply to complex IT systems and worldwide delivery processes
- Control of complex processes of materials from the supplier to the assembly line on your own
- Basic knowledge in the areas of procurement and distribution logistics
- Working with the latest technologies such as automation, conveyor and storage technologies
- Dealing with different software systems
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Work with the latest innovations in logistics
- Professional handling of goods
- IT-supported organisation of 120,000 parts within the BMW Group
- Multifaceted challenges in own projects
- Personal development possible in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for logical relationships and complex calculations
- Interested in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Communication talent
- Enjoy working with IT
- Pronounced organisational talent
- Enjoy maths, English and IT
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The partner university for this course of study is the University of applied sciences Munich.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.