STUDY WITH IN-DEPTH PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, SPECIALISATION IN DIGITAL INDUSTRY (B. Eng.).
Do you always have the big picture in mind and want to benefit twice? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because here you are not only responsible for innovative strategies for optimising digital processes, but you also learn everything about sales as well as product and service management.
You will apply the theoretical knowledge gained in practical phases to specific projects and act as a link between your own company and commercial customers based around the world. Your duties include, among other things, working on acquisition and sales processes as well as on our customer and partner management.
What you will learn with us.
- Sound knowledge in the fields of mechanical engineering, IT, electrical engineering as well as sales, customer and service management
- Technical, economic, legal and social skills
- Expert knowledge of systems and methods for data generation and data security
- Use and implementation of innovative IT architectures
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Sales controlling, project management as well as the implementation and linking of typical digital production and business processes
- Exciting activities in areas such as key account management, customer relationship management, or procurement
- Diverse training opportunities in project and management positions or a specialisation in the specialist area
What you should bring along.
- Enjoyment of technology and technical understanding
- Interest in business, maths and computer science
- Logical thinking
- Team and communication skills
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Diligence and reliability
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The partner university for this course of study is the Cooperative State University Gera-Eisenach.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.