Study with in-depth practical experience Construction (B. Eng.).
Do you have technical skills? Do you also want to gain valuable practical experience alongside your studies? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because you support our designers in the development phase of a vehicle and check the manufacturability of the body panel parts. To do this, you develop implementable methods up to series suitability and thus make a significant contribution to “sheer driving pleasure”.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of forming, simulation and construction
- Development of pressing tools and simulation processes such as forming and post forming simulation
- Comprehensive expertise around body and tool technology
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Exciting activities in areas such as construction, toolmaking, systems, bodywork, engine and vehicle technology
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enjoyment of technology
- Logical thinking and spatial imagination
- Enjoy working independently in a team
- Ability to deal with conflict and criticism
- Willingness to perform and perseverance
- Care and reliability
- Communication talent
- Enjoy maths, physics, chemistry, German and English
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.