Study Automotive Engineering (B. Eng.) with apprenticeship Vehicle Mechatronics Expert system and high voltage technology (f/m/x).
You think twice is better? We do so, too! Get a head start with the dual studies in automotive engineering (B. Eng.) and training as an automotive mechatronic expert (f/m/x). During your studies, you will be trained as an engineer who is an expert in various areas of the vehicle, such as product development, driving dynamics and vehicle safety. In the meantime, we will make you fit for development, manufacture, repair and quality assurance during your training. After 4.5 years you are an engineer (f/m/x) and automotive mechatronics expert (f/m/x) and therefore superbly prepared for your future.
What you will learn with us.
- Dealing with the latest measuring and testing devices
- Detection of errors in the system
- Assembly and repair of vehicle parts
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as mechanics, materials technology or vehicle mechatronics
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Activities related to process optimisation and integration in the development or production environment
- Exciting, multifaceted areas of application such as e-mobility, driver assistance systems and autonomous driving
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy working with technology
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Wanting to work independently in a team
- Reliable and accurate way of working
- Interest in our vehicles
- Spatial and constructive imagination
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy maths and physics
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- University entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The partner university for this course of study is the University of applied sciences Munich.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.