Study Sustainability and Environmental Management (B. Sc.).
with apprenticeship as Industrial Clerk.
Do you care about the environment and sustainability? You want to know how we achieve ambitious climate targets and social responsibility in the automotive industry and manage sustainable logistics? Then this dual study programme is just right for you. Here you will find out how we develop sustainable strategies and make our logistics processes more and more environmentally friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US.
- Building knowledge around topics such as "Circular Economy" and "Sustainable Supply Chain Management" in order to develop sustainable logistics processes
- Independent implementation and planning of sustainable projects
- Analysis and evaluation of business activities taking into account all aspects of sustainability
- Expert knowledge of sustainable and environmentally sound behaviour in logistics
- Acting responsibly in challenging decision-making situations
- Knowing and applying economic methods for shaping a sustainable economy and society
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the degree programme, such as Innovation Management, Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Energy Management
WHAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THE DUAL DEGREE COURSE.
- Unlimited direct entry with conditions above the collective wage agreement
- Innovative projects and changing challenges
- Collaboration in agile teams
- Exciting areas of work in Logistics or Quality Management
- Personal development in project and management positions possible
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Motivation and initiative
- Interest in a sustainable and environmentally sound future
- Passion for environmental and future technologies
- Analytical thinking skills
- Joy in solving problems
- Enjoyment of maths, computer science and business administration
- Good German language skills
- (Technical) university entrance qualification or A-levels
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
DURATION OF TRAINING AND STUDIES.
TRAINING AND STUDY PROCESS.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.
SUSTAINABILITY AT THE BMW GROUP.
Sustainability is a complex issue. Many aspects play a role in how and where sustainability is successfully implemented. What are the challenges we face? What new solutions are there? And how do we successfully approach sustainable development and protect our environment?