Study Sustainability and Environmental Management (B. Sc.).
with apprenticeship as Digitalisation Management Assistant.
Environment and sustainability are important to you and you want to know how we realise ambitious climate targets and social responsibility in the automotive industry? Are you interested in a future worth living and would you like to take on responsibility with us in order to manage sustainable development? Then this dual study programme is just right for you. Here you will find out how we develop sustainable strategies and how digitalisation is linked to sustainable business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US.
- Building knowledge around topics such as "Circular Economy" and "Smart Technologies" in order to – by using the right technologies – design products and services sustainably across the entire value creation process
- Independent implementation and planning of agile projects
- Analysis and evaluation of business activities and new business areas from a commercial and IT perspective
- Expert knowledge of sustainable and environmentally friendly behaviour in the business environment
- Acting responsibly in challenging decision-making situations
- Knowledge and application of economic and technology-based methods for shaping a sustainable economy and society
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the degree programme, such as Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Smart Technologies & Smart Grid and Environmental & Future Technologies
WHAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THE DUAL DEGREE COURSE.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Innovative projects and changing tasks
- Collaboration and management of agile teams
- Exciting areas of work at the interface between controlling, development, corporate strategy, production, logistics, IT or purchasing
- Personal development in project and management positions possible
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Motivation and initiative
- Joy in working with other people in a multicultural/international environment
- Interest in a sustainable and environmentally sound future
- Passion for environmental and future technologies as well as IT
- Analytical thinking skills
- Enjoy solving problems
- Enjoyment of maths, computer science and business administration
- Good German language skills
- General university entrance qualification
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
DURATION OF TRAINING AND STUDIES.
TRAINING AND STUDY PROCESS.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.
SUSTAINABILITY AT THE BMW GROUP.
Sustainability is a complex issue. Many aspects play a role in how and where sustainability is successfully implemented. What are the challenges we face? What new solutions are there? And how do we successfully approach sustainable development and protect our environment?