STUDY MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (B. SC.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP SPECIALIST FOR WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS.
Are you passionate about digitalisation and want to drive things forward? Digitalisation is not a foreign word to you, but an opportunity to develop both business processes and the cooperation of people in a future-proof way? Then this degree programme is just right for you. Your focus here is on logistics. With your skills in both worlds – logistics and IT – you are ready to manage our digitalised and globally networked logistics.
What you will learn with us.
- Independent implementation and planning of agile projects.
- Understanding of the entire range of logistics – from physical supply to complex IT systems to the worldwide shipping of spare parts
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, C++)
- Independent implementation and planning of digitalised logistics projects
- Management of the digital transformation in logistics
- Independent control of complex material supply processes from the supplier to the assembly line
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the degree programme, such as information systems, business processes and software engineering
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Permanent direct entry with conditions above the pay scale
- Work with the latest innovations in logistics and changing challenges
- Collaboration and control of agile teams
- Exciting fields of application in logistics
- Personal development in project and management positions possible
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for logical and complex interrelationships.
- Fun in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Passion for future technologies
- Analytical thinking skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Enjoyment of maths, computer science and business administration
- Good German language skills
- A general university entrance qualification or advanced technical college entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.