Study Logistics Engineering and Management (B. Eng.).
with apprenticeship Industrial Clerk for Shipping and Logistics Services.
Are you enthusiastic about logistics and global networking? Would you also like to stand on your own legs? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because here you become a logistics expert while working miracles. Together with your colleagues, you keep our global sales network alive – day after day. You will learn where and how our vehicles and parts are transported to our dealers and customers around the world by air freight, truck or cargo ship.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of a goods and logistics expert in the global logistics networ
- Organisation of shipping and handling of products
- Complex calculations using Excel and software solutions
- Conducting international negotiations – also in English
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as international transport & transport law, logistics, sustainability and procurement
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Varying challenges and various own projects
- Professional handling of a wide variety of goods
- IT-supported organisation of 120,000 parts within the BMW Group
- Personal development and promotion possibilities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for logical relationships and complex calculations
- Enjoy analysing and solving problems systematically
- Motivation and initiative
- Communication talent
- Pronounced organisational talent
- Openness towards new things
- Enjoy maths, English and IT applications
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.