Study Data Science & Scientific Computing (B. Sc.) with Apprenticeship IT Specialist for Data and Process Analysis (f/m/x).
Do you love to discover problems and find solutions and would also like to work on future topics? Are you passionate about IT and digitalisation? Then this course is just right for you. Because you are the expert at coping with huge amounts of data and deriving predictions from it. Regardless of whether it is development or customer data, you know where to find the right information and how to process it. Your diverse IT know-how is essential for all areas of the company. Whether it's autonomous driving, connected cars, cyber security or machine learning - it won't work without you!
What you will learn with us.
- Planning and implementation of agile projects
- Programming languages (e.g. Python)
- IT security and data protection
- Mathematical key competencies
- Problem analysis as well as their communication and solution finding
- Analysis, extraction, preparation and presentation of data
- Everything to do with big data, data analytics, data mining, machine & deep learning, artificial neural networks, etc. in corporate praxis
Theoretical and practical knowledge during exciting lectures such as computational thinking, robotics, data retention, object-oriented programming, deep learning and modelling/ simulation
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Innovative projects
- Diverse and exciting assignment areas such as big data, business intelligence, cyber security, app development, connected cars, autonomous driving, predictive maintenance or quality assurance
- Collaboration in and steering of agile teams
- Personal development in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Enjoy working with other people in a multicultural / international environment
- Interest in IT and data science & scientific computing
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoying problem solving
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Enjoy maths and IT
- Fluent in German and English (B2)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The partner university for this course of study is the Munich University of Applied Sciences.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.