STUDY INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT (B. A.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT ASSISTANT.
Are you interested in international markets, foreign languages and intercultural exchange? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you! It gives you the chance to apply your business knowledge, foreign language skills and intercultural competence in practice. As diverse as the departments of the BMW Group are, so are your job opportunities. You will support business management processes - from order initiation to service and implementation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US.
- Linguistic, professional and interpersonal skills in the areas of secretariat, finance, human resources, sales and purchasing in order to master the challenges of an international market
- Modern and agile working in a globally networked company
- Profound knowledge of English and another world language - French, Spanish or Chinese
- Specialisation in an international industrial focus topic (automotive management or green technologies)
- Additional qualifications in the field of sustainability management and corporate social responsibility
WHAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THE DUAL DEGREE COURSE.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- A responsible position in a global environment
- An exciting and varied everyday working life
- Versatile application possibilities in all commercial business areas, for example in sales, marketing or public relations but also in purchasing or controlling
- Personal development possible in project and management positions
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Enthusiasm for business management topics
- Enjoy working with other people in a multicultural/ international environment
- Personal initiative and an independent way of working
- Accurate and careful way of working
- Good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Study abroad at a partner university
- Very good training remuneration¹
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities²
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
¹incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
²only in Munich
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.