STUDY INDUSTRIAL 4.0 INFORMATICS (B. ENG.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP IT SPECIALIST FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.
You are enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and would like to work on future topics? Then this course is just right for you. Because here you are at the cutting edge and right in the middle. With your dual degree, you contribute to making us fit for the future. You are driving the change in industrial production at the BMW Group. Whether it be autonomous driving, connected vehicles, data analytics, app development, cyber security or the optimisation of production processes – it won’t work without you!
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge in the field of production and the underlying IT
- Independent planning and implementation of agile IT projects
- Use of software development tools for application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Get to know exciting projects in the field of human-machine interaction
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, C ++)
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures such as the Internet of Things, embedded systems and innovative factory systems, cyber security and software technology
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Starting and working in innovative agile project teams
- Independent optimisation of production processes
- Development of intelligent services e.g. for vehicle systems
- Research and development in the field of autonomous driving
- Personal development in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Enjoy working with other people in a multicultural / international environment
- Interest in IT and programming
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy solving problems
- Understanding of business relationships and processes
- Customer orientation and communication skills
- Enjoy IT and maths
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.