STUDY ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDUSTRIAL SENSOR TECHNOLOGY (B.SC.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP ELECTRONICS ENGINEER FOR AUTOMATION ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (F/M/X).
Rain sensors, distance sensors, ultrasonic sensors and lane departure warning systems - these are just a few of the countless sensors that are installed in a modern car. You know that many more sensors are needed on the way to autonomous driving? Tinkering is more than a hobby for you and technology is your passion? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Together with a dedicated team, you ensure that sensors are developed, built and ultimately used in the overall system of the vehicle.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US.
- Basic knowledge of analytics and sensor principles as well as their application
- Participation in various departments during your practical assignments
- Processing of sensor signals
- Implementation of various evaluation methods and measuring techniques
- Development and analysis of complex systems for applications
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as computer science, mathematics, measurement and testing technology and sensor technology
WHAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THE DUAL DEGREE COURSE.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Exciting jobs in software development, big data, IT and sensor technology
- Application of sensors and analytics for smart production and preventive maintenance processes
- Varying challenges in own projects
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Enjoy working with technology
- Creativity and flexibility
- Motivation and initiative
- Openness towards new things
- Wanting to work independently in a team
- Enjoy maths, chemistry, physics and computer science
- A general university entrance qualification or advanced technical college entrance qualification
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
DURATION OF TRAINING AND STUDIES.
TRAINING AND STUDY PROCESS.
The Right Application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.