STUDY INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY (B. ENG.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP TECHNICAL PRODUCT DESIGNER.
Are you a creative problem solver? Is technology right up your street and do you like to create things from scratch? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because here you and your team are actively involved in the development of new vehicles from the very start, e.g. with design, test or reference models. So, you can turn your hobby into a profession and not only retouch a model with Photoshop, but also work closely with engineers and other product designers.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of various materials such as wood, plastics or meta
- Design and conception of certain vehicles or assemblies using the latest CAD software applications, 3D data sets and technical sketches
- Prototype and series support
- Idea generation and graphic implementation of these in "tangible" 3D formats
- Use of various tools
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as electrical drive, vehicle technology and concepts or machine elements
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Product design, development, definition of manufacturing processes
- Development and construction of components up to parts production
- Development opportunities in technical purchasing
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy working with technology
- Flexibility and creativity
- Interest in cars
- Enjoy working on your own initiative as part of a team
- Spatial and constructive imagination
- Enjoy maths, physics, chemistry, German and English
- University entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The partner university for this course of study is the University of applied sciences Munich.
Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your dual studies.
Study parallel to doing your apprenticeship with us, by doing a relevant degree at one of our partner universities. This way you will have both a bachelor's and an apprenticeship qualification in the bag by the end.Learn more