STUDY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (B. SC.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP IT SPECIALIST FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.
Are you enthusiastic about autonomous driving and want to work on future topics? Then this course is just right for you. Because here you are at the cutting edge and right in the middle. Thanks to innovative technologies, we are now on the threshold of highly automated driving and thus face exciting challenges. With your dual degree, you contribute to driving the digital revolution forward with us. Whether it be autonomous driving, connected vehicles, data analytics, app development, cyber security or the optimisation of production processes - it won't work without you!
What you will learn with us.
- Independent planning and implementation of agile IT projects
- Basic knowledge of the BMW IT world and participation in its further development
- Insights into the latest mobile software applications
- Programming languages (e.g. Java or C ++)
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as autonomous driving, robotics, intelligent dialog systems, programming modules as well as human factors and human-machine interaction, software engineering, IT systems, algorithms and data structures and their connection to applied mathematics
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Entry into innovative agile project teams
- Development of intelligent services, for example for our customers' vehicle systems
- Research and development in the field of autonomous driving
- Optimisation of our production processes
- Further development of internal IT tools and services
- Personal development opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Enjoy working with other people in a multicultural / international environment
- Interest in IT and programming
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy solving problems
- Understanding of business relationships and processes
- Customer orientation and communication skills
- Passion for our vehicles
- Enjoy IT and maths
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.
Get more insights.
"In our 'Talent Factory', IT students work together with apprentices and students from other professions. Here, we for example plan exciting innovations and digitalisation projects and also implement them independently."
Dual Student Artificial Intelligence.
"You do not need any programming knowledge beforehand - that is what I am here for! Because with me you can easily learn the basics of programming. Our apprentices and dual students have already taught me a trick or two.
Our Apprenticeship Robot.