High-tech is as much your passion as cars? Then this training is just right for you. Because the automotive industry is one of the high-tech sectors. Nothing works in modern vehicles without electrical and electronic components. Safety, driving comfort, control - everything depends on it. With us you get to know the complex relationships between system and high-voltage technology and keep all systems running. You can complete your training either in one of our branches or in one of our factories.
VEHICLE MECHATRONICS EXPERT SYSTEM AND HIGH-VOLTAGE TECHNOLOGY (F/M/x).
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of the technology of high-voltage systems in hybrid and electric vehicles
- Installation and maintenance of all vehicle electronics
- Execution of error diagnoses
- Electrical repair of vehicle
- Handling diagnostic devices
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry after training in the plants and good chances for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships
- Diverse areas of responsibility depending on the field of application
- In our dealerships: Assignments in the areas of service and quality assurance
- In our plants: Assigments in the areas of production and quality assurance
- Commissioning of vehicle technical systems
- Carrying out measurements, functional tests and software updates
- Participation in the digital electrical system
- Retrofitting of accessories, additional equipment and special equipment
- Various training opportunities such as service and diagnostic technician (f/m/x) or master craftsman (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- Reliable and accurate way of working
- The desire to help shape future mobility
- Interest in maths and physics
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Leipzig: intermediate school-leaving certificate)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
We offer you a takeover guarantee in the plants, attractive remuneration including Christmas and holiday pay, apprentice vehicle rental, optional stays abroad and many other benefits.
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).