System catering specialist (f/m/x).
Do you enjoy working with people and do you believe that innovative thinking needs a good foundation? Then this training is just right for you. Because the training combines practical service competence with commercial knowledge. You develop new concepts around the topic of eating and drinking and make each colleague have a special time in our company catering.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge regarding a smooth workflow in company catering
- Learn to deal with guests in a friendly way
- Rules for quality assurance and correct food preparation
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Assignments in company restaurants, guest casinos or at other event locations
- Implementation of our standardised and centrally controlled catering concept
- Various specialisation options in your field
What you should bring along.
- Outgoing, friendly appearance
- Enjoy teamwork, commitment and organisational talent
- Flexibility with irregular working hours
- Ability to both confidently approach people and conduct conversations
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Good handling of numbers so that all kinds of calculations can be carried out safely and quickly
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).