Process mechanic for plastic/rubber (f/m/x).
Do you have the courage to think in visions? Then this training is just right for you. Because together with your colleagues you use automotive processes such as injection molding or foaming to manufacture vehicle components from state-of-the-art synthetics and composite materials such as CFRP, thereby relying on lighter, stronger and more sustainable - always with an eye on the automotive future. This is how you develop materials that are indispensable for our vehicles.
What you will learn with us.
- Handling the latest synthetic
- Innovative processing techniques
- Operation of high-tech production facilities
- Manufacture of ultra-modern vehicle components
- Quality control
- Assembly, adjustment and maintenance of systems
- Overview of the production process
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Cooperation in production areas: fibre composite, injection moulding, vehicle interior, quality assurance or technology development
- Get to know process engineering in the laboratory or in the method workshop
- Various training opportunities such manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- A logical mind
- Diligence and precision
- Joy in physics and chemistry
- Good eyesight and no allergies (skin, respiratory organs)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
* This apprenticeship located in Landshut might contain placements and/or permanent position at our location in Munich.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).