IT systems electronics technician (f/m/x).
Your future career.
You are an IT systems electronics technician who keeps the IT systems that are essential for creating the future of mobility running like a dream. You plan our IT systems across all areas, upgrade them with the very latest hardware and software solutions and go the extra mile to ensure they continue to run at peak performance. Without your expertise, the BMW Group would come to a halt.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know about planning, installing and maintaining modern IT systems so you’re fully prepared to pursue a multi-faceted and diverse career with us. Under the guidance of our expert trainers you will learn all about the very latest hardware and software solutions as well as how to programme and install complex information and telecommunication systems. By the end of your apprenticeship, you will know all the ins and outs of system analysis and be able to track down errors and remedy them like a boss.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a qualified IT systems electronics technician you will be able to pursue a career with us in our dynamic IT and production teams. Here, you will work closely with specialists from other areas to tackle the myriad challenges associated with keeping our high-tech production plants running optimally. Should you wish to take your training further, we will also support you in gaining additional IT qualifications in your chosen specialist field.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for computers
- A logical mind
- An intuitive understanding of technology
- Interest in maths, physics and English
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.