INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CLERK (F/M/x).
Your future career.
You are pre-programmed for success. As an Information Technology Clerk (f/m/x) your apprenticeship will cover a very broad spectrum and you will therefore be incredibly valuable to us in the company. On the one hand, you will be trained in computer science, focusing on programming (for example in Java, Python or HTML), the creation of websites and the setting up of information and telecommunication systems. On the other hand, you will get to know all the commercial business processes.
What you will learn with us.
- After your basis apprenticeship in which you will learn everything about BMW, our processes and our IT fundamentals, you will start work in our various departments.
- With your business knowledge and IT know-how, you will analyse business processes and improve them. You will work on exciting, agile projects for the planning, adaptation and implementation of IT systems and you will design your own workflows.
- You can look forward to a diversified job in various teams, full of bits and bytes and above all fun!
What you can expect afterwards.
- From agile project work, international interaction, via workshops through to conventions - your working life will be very varied.
- Even during the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to further educate yourself in various programmes. Your journey with us is unique and will be individually adapted to your strengths and interests.
- If your enthusiasm and your thirst for knowledge knows no bounds, we will support you with continuing further educational opportunities leading to the state-certified Bachelor of Business Administration (f/m/x), Bachelor of Business Administration and Operations (f/m/x) or Business IT Specialist (f/m/x).
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy programming
- A technical understanding and enjoyment of problem solving
- A passion for computers and how they work
- An interest in languages - both written and oral
- Enjoying mathematical tasks and logical contexts
- Organisational skills
- Middle school or high school diploma
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).