European Management Assistant (f/m/x).
Your future career.
You are a European management assistant who is fluent in multiple languages and the right-hand man or woman for our top management. It’s your language skills and persuasive talent that our top international managers and communication teams rely on each day to articulate our company messages and premium brand to the European market.
What you will learn with us.
What you can expect afterwards.
- As a qualified European management assistant the door is open for you to pursue an exciting career with us in areas from administration, assistance and processing to technical and business support.
- In your role as an assistant you will be responsible for organising meetings with national and international business partners and supporting our international communications by preparing presentation templates, generating business letters and compiling statistics.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for languages
- Organisational talent
- The ability to multi-task
- A proactive approach to working independently
- Enjoyment in dealing with people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good (vocational) certificates in two foreign languages (English, Spanish or French)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
Your apprenticeship certifications.
- Apprenticeship for management assistant at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK). Preparation and testing take place at the Bayerische Akademie für Außenwirtschaft (BAA) in Munich.
- Qualifications for state-certified European management assistant. Preparation and testing also takes place at the Bayerische Akademie für Außenwirtschaft (BAA) in Munich.
- Language certificates in English, French or Spanish.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
This apprenticeship located in Dingolfing contains mainly placements in Munich – with assignments at various BMW locations. In Munich, you will also attend vocational school and attend the weekly language classes. However, you will be employed at our location in Dingolfing after completing your apprenticeship.