VEHICLE MECHATRONICS EXPERT (F/M/x) – SYSTEM AND HIGH-VOLTAGE TECHNOLOGY.
Your future career.
The automotive sector belongs to the high-tech industries. Modern vehicles depend on electrical and electronic components. Safety, driving comfort, control - everything depends on them. As an vehicle mechatronics expert (f/m/x) you live and breathe high-tech. You know how complex systems and high-voltage technology interact like the back of your hand. Your passion is to keep these systems running smoothly.
What you will learn with us.
- If your aim is to be part of the development of the mobile future, then you have landed in the right place with us.
- The technology of high-voltage systems, i.e. of hybrid and electric vehicles, forms the central plank of your apprenticeship schedule.
- In addition, you will learn everything you need to know about fault diagnostics, installation and the maintenance of everything to do with vehicle electronics.
Additional qualification in our BMW and MINI retail centers: You want to connect your apprenticeship with further qualifications e.g. with extra-occupational studies? There are a lot of educational institutions with different offers in every city. Just talk to us at the assessment center and we will show you your individual opportunities.
What you can expect afterwards.
- You can complete your apprenticeship either in a BMW dealership or in one of the BMW Group plants. If you are trained in one of our dealerships, you can look forward to various duties in the areas of service and quality assurance. If you complete an apprenticeship at one of our plants, exciting activities in production and quality assurance await you.
- You will install a vehicle’s entire electronics system, update the software, carry out measurements and functional tests.
- You will also take care of the digital on-board network and the fitting of accessories, extras and special equipment.
- Naturally you can also take additional courses and seminars after your apprenticeship to become a service and diagnostic technician or a master craftsman.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- The desire to help shape future mobility
- Interest in maths and physics
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Leipzig: intermediate school-leaving certificate)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).