TOOL MECHANIC (F/M/x).
Your future career.
Your technical ideas turn into reality. Because you will be building the tools for body parts with which the "Sheer Driving Pleasure" is created. As a Tool Mechanic (f/m/x) you will have the know-how to manufacture, assemble and repair state-of-the-art punching and forming tools.
What you will learn with us.
- Filing, sawing, polishing, drilling, turning, milling: In your first year our instructors will teach you a wide variety of manual and machining techniques.
- Then you go on job rotation where you can put your skills to the test.
- From working in toolmaking, where you learn how to build and design tools, to a stint in prototyping, where you can develop tools for completely new vehicle models – you can look forward to varied jobs in a variety of teams, full of craftsmanship challenges – and above all fun!
What you can expect afterwards.
- After completing your apprenticeship you will work using the latest technologies in tool production and take over the manufacture, maintenance or servicing of tools.
- If you want to develop further we will support you in your specialisation as a manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), a master (f/m/x), or a technician (f/m/x).
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Skilled craftmanship
- Enjoy precision work
- Enjoy maths and physics
- Qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school (at least middle school diploma required for the Eisenach plant)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).