IT SPECIALIST (F/M/X) FOR DATA AND PROCESS ANALYSIS.
With an apprenticeship as an IT Specialist (f/m/x) for data and process analysis, you are the expert when it comes to dealing with data and information. Whether development or customer data, you know where to find the right info and how to prepare it. Your IT know-how is essential for all divisions: whether it be autonomous driving, connected cars, data analytics, app development, cyber security or machine learning – it won’t work without you!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH US.
- Implementation of agile IT projects
- Discover the IT world of the BMW Group and contribute to its further development
- Data and information protection
- Extract, analyse and prepare data
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, C++)
- Data analysis methods: deep learning, artificial neural networks, data mining and big data
- Use your personal strengths across various departments
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTERWARDS.
- Permanent direct employment in one of our IT teams
- Agile working
- Innovative IT projects
- Possible deployment areas: big data, cyber security, app development or the like
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Various, exciting tasks
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- Personal support
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- A great working atmosphere and an amazing team
YOUR APPRENTICESHIP DURATION.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).