Electronics engineer (f/m/x) for automation engineering technology.
Your future career.
Is tinkering more than a hobby for you? Is technology your passion? Then you are the right person as an electronics engineer for automation technology. Electrical installations as well as the analysis of functional interrelationships and automated system process procedures are just as much a part of your field of activity as the installation and adjustment of electrical or hydraulic drive systems. Your exciting field of activity is rounded off by the design of complex automation equipment, working with the customer, handing the system over and explaining how it works.
What you will learn with us.
- Assembly, configuring, programming and adjusting - the work with sensor, operating and business systems and networks is as diverse as it is exciting.
- You will learn how to build measurement, control and control-engineered systems, how to integrate components in total systems and then deliver them to the customer and explain how they work.
- In addition electronics engineers operate and maintain automation systems for automation technology and learn how to locate, analyse and correct faults using test software and diagnostic systems.
- Your varied working day could hardly be more exciting; not only will you be out and about on site but also always in regular contact with other people.
What you can expect afterwards.
- You keep our production plants going independently and in a team of specialists from other disciplines. [Satz bitte noch hinzufügen]
- After completing your apprenticeship with us, you will have numerous opportunities for further training, for example to become a supervisor or a technician.
What you should bring along.
- A talent for working with your hands
- Well-honed fine-motor skills
- Technical know-how
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
- Interest in maths, physics and English
You can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).