PROGRAMME CONTENTS IN DETAIL.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
YOUR WAY INTO THE PROGRAMME.
Professional and personal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years’ professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization)
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
You can only apply online via our Job Finder. The programme starts each year on 1 April and 1 October. If you like to join the GLDP, please apply during the application periods in April and September. We look forward to receiving your application!
- The application period for the 2020 programme runs from 13 to 30 September 2019.
- The detailed examination of applications starts 7 October.
- Phone interviews run from 14 October to 8 November.
- Two-day assessment centres take place in November, for detailed information see job description.
Once applied, please check your candidate profile regularly, as we will inform you of the status of your application through this platform. As the first step of your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the e-assessment (three days for processing). The results of the e-assessment are valid for the entire application period. Therefore, if you wish to apply for more than one position in this timeframe, you need to only complete the e-assessment once.
Would you like us to remind you when the application window for the GLDP opens?
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry – discover your numerous options.